FCT Scholarship Board Awards 2019 – Are you an indigene of FCT? Do you have an ambition to study in any public educational institution in Nigeria or Overseas? Are you looking for a scholarship that will finance your education? if your answers to the above questions are yes, then welcome to FCT Scholarship Board Awards.
About FCT Scholarship Scheme
The FCT Scholarship Scheme has been in existence since 1980s. It has witnessed several transformations from being a Unit under the office of the Head, Department of Education under the office of the Secretary for Education to a Unit known as Education Support Scheme as established in 2006 by the then Minister of FCT, Mallam Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai.
The Board has given education support to 66,740 FCT indigenes/indigent students and pupils in the various categories of Award between 2010 to 2014.
We are pleased to inform all students of FCT origin studying in accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Oversea, pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, DME centres, parents and the general public that Scholarship Application Forms for 2018/2019 Award Session are now available for sale.
FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2018/2019 Award Session
- The sale of forms will commence from Monday 8th April and close on Monday 22nd May, 2019
- Interested applicants can obtain the Application Form from 10.00am to 3.30pm daily
- Prices for the various categories of application forms are available at the Scholarship Board
- All payments should be made at any “FCMB” Branch through the following “Account Number: 1816951011”
- Application Forms will be issued on presentation of bank tellers.
FCT Scholarship Board Awards 2019
- Applicant must be indigene of FCT.
- Applicant must have unconditional admission letter from accredited institution.
- Applicant is eligible if he/she is not enjoying sponsorship from another organization.
- Applicant is eligible if he/she is not on salary
- Applicant must sign a Bond of Post-Training Service with FCTA.
Under Graduate Requirements
- Minimum of 5 credits in subjects relevant to the desired course of study including English and Mathematics obtained at two sitting.
- Certificate obtained should not be more than 3 years from date of graduation.
- Age limit of 23 years.
Post Graduate Requirements
- First degree should not be lower than Second Class Upper (2.1).
- Evidence of National Youth Service Corps Certificate or Certificate of Exemption.
- Age limit of 35 – 40 years.
Courses for Consideration in the Foreign Award for Under Graduate and Post Graduate.
- Medical and Para-medical Sciences.
- Sciences and Technology/ICT.
- Environmental Sciences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for FCT Scholarship Board Awards 2019 are advised to obtain the Application Form at:
FCT Scholarship Board,
Junior Secondary School,
Zone 3, Wuse,
- All completed Application Forms should be returned within two (2) weeks from date of purchase.
- Students in part time and private institutions are not eligible to apply.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about FCT Scholarship Board Awards 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.