Edgewood Consulting Limited is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Software Solution Sales Executive
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool is an on-premise customizable, scalable and cost efficient information system that enables small to large companies or organizations, assembly operations and mixed-mode businesses to meet customers’ ever-increasing requirements for high-quality, on-time and on-budget production, streamlining processes across human Resources, payroll and wage bills, procurement, customer relationship management, supply-chain management, inventory management, manufacturing process, service delivery, sales growth, financials, reduction in costs and provide the best possible service to customers, all in a single database, application and user interface with superior depth of functionality and lower cost-of-ownership.
- Edgewood Consulting Limited is looking for an ERP Software Solution Sales Executive; this position is responsible for driving new business sales of an ERP software solutions and professional services revenue by identifying, pursuing and closing new customers.
- The ERP Software Solution Sales Executive will cultivate relationships and engage with clients to uncover significant client needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies.
- Meet and exceed quarterly & annual sales target
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan and opportunity pipeline
- Maintain and drive high level of weekly sales activity
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT level
- Develop strong knowledge of ERP features and benefits
- Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience with a track record of achieving or exceeding sales target selling ERP Software solutions
- Experience in selling ERP software Solutions to Organizations.
- Contacts within Organizational marketplace that can be leveraged to build a pipeline
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Proficiency in PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web meeting tools.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to travel 30 – 50% of the time and flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to communicate with and make presentations to Senior Management levels within an Organization
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT and business owners.
- Frontline product knowledge and successful sales techniques and professional sales skills.
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks, attend conventions, conference and association meetings
- Maintain a robust pipeline and an effective relationship-based account plan in Frontline’s CRM tool leading to successfully retirement of quota.
- Demonstrate excellent follow-up skills with prospects, customers and management. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
- Implement and follow successful sales processes
- Be a Self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable experience, excellent account planning skills and a willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen.
- Exemplary communications skills with a variety of influence styles to solve customer business challenges and drive results.
- Metrics-driven, proficiency in Solution selling, building pipeline and increasing customer retention rates.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and influencers at new and existing accounts to ensure that customer needs are met.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “ERP Software Solution Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.