Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 – Are you a graduate or an undergraduate? Are you employed or you are currently looking for a well paid job? If yes, don’t miss out this great opportunity.
We are pleased to inform you that Enugu State Government invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to fill their 2019 job vacancies.
Here you will get all information you need about Enugu State Government recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
Enugu is a state in southeastern Nigeria, created in 1991 from part of the old Anambra State. Its capital and largest city is Enugu, from which the state derives its name. The principal cities in the state are Enugu, Ngwo, Agbani, and Awgu.
The state shares borders with Abia State and Imo State to the south, Ebonyi State to the east, Benue State to the northeast, Kogi State to the northwest and Anambra State to the west.
The Government of Enugu State under the Enugu Clean Team Project is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified indigenes to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Cleaner
- Following from the approval by the Enugu State Executive Council (EXCO) for the supplementary recruitment of 1000 Youths for Enugu Clean Team Project in order to increase the Clean Team to 2000 workforce, interested candidates are invited to apply.
- Interested candidates should have a minimum qualification of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE/WAEC) and between the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two (2) copies of their typewritten Application Letters with recent Passport Photographs, copies of their Curriculum Vitae, O’Level Certificate among other necessary documents to:
The Office of the Coordinator,
Enugu Clean Team Project,
No. 9 CIDJAP Street,
Uwani, Enugu (Beside Umuchinemere Pro Credit Micro Finance Bank),
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
- Applications are to be submitted in person and is done free of charge. Any demand for money before submission of application Must be disregarded and reported.
- Passports photograph could be taken at the submission point.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers are not eligible to apply.
For more details, reach out to the official Enugu State recruitment portal: http://www.enugustate.gov.ng
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.