Nile University of Nigeria, is a world class university located in the heart of Nigeria, Abuja. Our university community is composed of robust, hardworking, friendly and committed staff from different nationalities all over the world that work tirelessly to help our teeming students actualize their dreams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Jabi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- An experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to support our Marketing team. Responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analysing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Testing campaigns, analysing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from analysis, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Collecting and analysing customer, marketing, and web behavioural data.
- Developing digital content calendars
- Monitoring and analysing digital media and marketing trends.
- Digital competitive analysis
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Digital Marketing Certification
- 3- 5 years’ work experience in FMCG, Banking or a Digital Marketing Agency
- Experience with Online marketing tools (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Sitecore)
- Microsoft programs (Word, Excel)
- Social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Experience with social listening tools: Meltwater, Radian6
- Experience with digital media buying
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Graphic Design experience
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- SEO – Have a strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) in order to create attention-getting online campaigns
- Social media marketing: Use social media skills to promote our marketing activities
- Analytics – Ability to analyse the cost of campaigns compared to how many people are responding to those campaigns, which requires strong mathematic and finance skills
- Communication skills – Ability to write attention-grabbing ads. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management – Scheduling online marketing campaigns and always on plans
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.