We are pleased to inform you that the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) is inviting applications from suitable and qualified indigenes of Delta State in DESOPADEC mandate areas for registration in the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission Bursary 2021.
Requirements For The Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) Bursary Application
The following documents are required of every individual interested in the ongoing DESOPADEC Bursary for 2020/2021 academic session. These documents are to be uploaded on the registration site.
- A recent Passport Photograph.
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin/Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from the Students’ Union/Association Chapter President of your Ethnic Nationality.
Criteria/Eligibility for DESOPADEC Bursary 2020/2021
- To be eligible, applicants must be from only DESOPADEC mandate areas of Ijaw, Isoko Itsekiri, Ika, Ndokwa and Urhobo.
- Applicants must be Students currently in any University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be at 200 Level and above (for University students) and ND2 (for Polytechnic students).
- Applicants must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
How To Apply For The DESOPADEC Bursary 2020/2021
To apply for this opportunity, follow the steps below.
- Login to www.desopadecbursary.ng
- Click Apply/Register
- Insert your first name, last name, email and the password you wish to use
- Then follow the instructions sent to the email you just inserted above (Use only a valid email).
- Check the spam of your email if you do not see the mail in your inbox
- The message reads: ‘Dear Efe…,Verification Required, Please click the link below to contine your registration. https://apply.desopadecbursary.ng/auth/verify/a2d62eb2-055c-4b9c-9c79-a8f1d369f8f2/2182c4764f4ef4ba534b
- Click on the link and you will be taken to the page where you will continue your registration. Insert your email and the password you chose in the first page.
- Insert your personal information
- Insert your bank details
- Insert your university details
- Upload documents and review your application and you are done.
- Applicants must be indigenes of Delta State.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) Bursary 2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.