Are you looking for a Human Resource or Admin Officer Job? If yes, apply now for the ongoing Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment. Read below for job description and how to apply online.
Deloitte Nigeria – As part of the mandate received from The Global Fund (TGF) – a partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) seeks to recruit suitable, qualified and experienced public health professionals for The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) which was established by the Government of Nigeria to coordinate tuberculosis and leprosy control efforts in Nigeria.
Therefore, on behalf of the NTBLCP (National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme), Deloitte is searching for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource and Admin Officer
Reference Number: GFA012
- To provide overall leadership and direction for the Human resources function through the coordination, development and implementation of HR strategies and processes towards the development and management of employees to support GF’s strategic goals and mandate.
Roles and Responsibilities
Overall human resource management:
- Designs and develops human resource strategies covering selection, placement, learning, career and performance management, rewards, benefits and incentives and employee relations
- Oversees adequate management of employee relations issues
- Builds and maintains relationships with vendors and other service providers
- Ensures effective communication and change management implementation across organization
- Directs periodic departmental meetings to review policies, guidelines and performance of the Department against set targets/metrics
- Ensures the availability of up-to-date HR information to enhance Employee performance and guide working practices
Recruitment and selection process:
- Oversees consistent monitoring, implementation and compliance to labour legislation laws
- Ensures maintenance of relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Approves successful candidates list for pre-employment medical screening, background checks and verification of certificates
- Oversees conformity and appropriateness of HR policies and processes to best practice
- Validates and recommends advertisement proposals and candidate applications
- Oversees effective monitoring and cost reduction measures of the recruitment process
Management of disciplinary issues:
- Provides advisory services to supervisors on relevant personnel policies and procedures and ensure consistent application.
- Ensure compliance with NTBLCP and GF policies and procedures, systems and practices
- Oversees conduct of disciplinary matters.
- Oversees collaboration with teams and provides support, advice and assistance in resolving conflicts, grievances and ethical issues
Employee welfare management:
- Oversees the coordination of staff welfare and recreational activities for staff and execution of the retention strategies defined.
- Oversees consistent liaisons with relevant HMOs and optimal service delivery to all employees.
- Ensures deployment of best practice HR solutions that will ensure the organization attracts, develops, retains and rewards the right people to ensure the objectives of the organization and grant are achieved.
Compensation and Benefits management:
- Monitors the administration of staff loans and advances to employees
- Ensures cross-checking and reviews of figures prior to payment of compensations and benefits
- Oversees the entire payroll process
- Ensures prompt and accurate administration of compensations, rewards and benefits to employees
- Ascertains and oversees prompt resolution of staff complaints on compensation rewards and benefits
Pensions administration and management:
- Provides functional knowledge/insight on unresolved issues
- Ascertains prompt resolution of employee complaints on pension payments
- Monitors the administration of pension payroll and related issues
Staff placement and deployment:
- Reviews HR data business data information from for career management purpose
- Ensures that staff records are updated regularly
- Coordinates the processes involved in the transfer / deployment, posting, secondment and executive appointment of staff
- Supervises the creation of work structures, organization, jobs and positions on applicable ERP
- Coordinates appropriate matching of skills and competencies with the available jobs for optimal utilization
- Oversees the succession planning and management for key positions in the Organisation
Performance evaluation management:
- Coordinates monitoring of performance evaluation and suggests revisions as necessary
- Coordinates administration of promotion letters for those who have been duly promoted
- Designs, prepares and implements contemporary processes and practices related to Performance Management.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Reasonable hands-on experience in Grant management, or health sector / NGO will be an added advantage.
- HND/BSc in Management or related discipline
- Membership of the CIPM, CIPD, HRBP, SHRM or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Knowledge of personnel management processes
- Knowledge of HRIS application
- Knowledge of value creation
- Excellent Organizational and coordination skills
- Excellent Writing and Communications Skills
- Application of P/C personal productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle HR, SAP and payroll etc.
- Demonstrates expertise in rewards and benefits management, budget and cost management
- Strong Negotiation and Interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of the industry
- Knowledge of Human resource strategy development
- Knowledge of organization development and change management
- Knowledge of recruitment management
- Knowledge of career and performance management
- Knowledge of employee relations management
How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to visit Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment Portal and apply Online.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2019.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone number to proceed for interview.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.