David Oyedepo Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the David Oyedepo Foundation calls for applications from Africans who are looking to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in Landmark University and Covenant University Nigeria.
The scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered admission to specific universities in Nigeria.
The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a first degree at top schools in the African continent. It grants individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our today’s society, through the yearly programs and community development initiatives.
Eligible Countries: Africa
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Eligible Field Of Study:
Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Architecture, Applied Biology and Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Animal Science, Soil Science, Crop Science, Agricultural And Biosystem Engineering, Electrical And Information Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry
- Applicants must be Africans.
- Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission.
- Applicants must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Applicants must be eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa.
- Applicants should have at least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- Application Process: The mode of application is online.
How to Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2018
All interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Begin Application