We are pleased to inform you that Applications are open for the DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Germany for the academic year 2022 for international students from developing countries.
DAAD University Summer Exchange program is a Fully Funded 18 Weeks Exchange Program in German Universities. This is one of the best opportunities for Young Students. All expenses are covered.
The aim of the Program is to deepen knowledge of the German language (general language, technical language) and regional studies. You Don’t need CGPA. You don’t need any previous work experience. Students with any Academic Disciplines are eligible to apply. This is not an academic program. Students in Bachelor’s and Master’s programs of all disciplines are eligible to apply.
The program will be held between June to November 2022. The International University Students from different academic disciplines with a deeper understanding of the Germany. Are You Excited to Join the DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Germany for Free? The Full Detailed information about the DAAD Exchange Program in Germany is given below.
Details About DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Germany
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 18 Weeks
- Dates: June to November
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Not Specified
The Summer exchange program will cover all the expenses for the full duration of the Program. will provide the following benefits:
- One-off Scholarship Payment of 1,061 euros.
- It includes Accommodation and course fees too.
- A Travel Allowance will be provided.
- Health and accident insurance cover.
- Applications are open to graduate students and students enrolled in master’s degree programs in any subject area.
- Applicants must be minimum of 18 years or older to apply for the program.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period.
- Applicants must be enrolled in university.
- Proof of German Skills is required.
- They should be able to follow lectures in the German language and collaborate with them.
Who can Apply?
- Students in Bachelor’s and Master’s programs of all disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two university years at the start of the scholarship.
The last date to apply for the DAAD Program in Germany 2022 has not yet been Specified.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Summer Exchange Program, Please Visit the Official Website of the DAAD University Exchange Program.
- The application submission process for the DAAD summer exchange program is online.
- First of all, register for the DAAD portal, download the application form, prepare the documents, and scan the documents (save in PDF format).
- Upload the filled application form and documents (in PDF format) on the portal and submit.
- A selection committee reviews applications based on previous academic achievements and convincing motivation for choice.
- Make sure to submit a complete application with required documents before the deadline; late submission will not be accepted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about DAAD Exchange Program, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us with your phone number or email address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.