We are glad to inform you that applications are invited from fresh graduates for Nationwide Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018. Interested and qualified candidates should read below for requirements and guidelines on how to apply.
Crown Flour Mills, more commonly known as CFM, initiated its operations in 1952 as a modest mill capable of milling 40 tons of wheat per day. The original machines were all branded “Robinson”, the British top-of-the-line equipment at that time.
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- First degree from a reputable institution in any of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Food Science & Technology, Production Engineering, Operational Management, Business Administration, Accounting and related courses
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper grade.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Young and energetic
- Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language. Ability to speak more than one main local language will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here to Apply Online
Application closes on the 29th of November, 2018.
Please note, Crown Flour Mill Limited (CFM) is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.