Are you a good writer? Do you have the skills to create something unique in your writings? If yes, LeeveOn Branding is looking for you.
LeeveOn Branding is a Branding, Print, Web development and digital Marketing Company. 100% client satisfaction is the goal we hold above all others. Our in-house team of brand analysts, web designers & developers, video producers, and graphic designers uphold the highest standards for project planning and execution, and we’re dedicated to building the perfect solution on-time and on-budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online
Application Closing Date
If you need us to help you with more updated information about LeeveOn Branding Job Recruitment, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.