If you are looking for how to work with the largest beverage company in the world, this is the best opportunity for you. Apply now for Coca-Cola Company Graduate Recruitment 2019.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Graduate Recruitment Program – PinnacleJOB ID 28110
The Program’s purpose is to provide a source for organizational renewal, support diversity initiatives, and infuse talent into The Coca-Cola System ahead of demand.Following a number of personal & professional assessments, the successful candidate will be working on a contractual basis as a Graduate Trainee for a period of 18 months. During the 18 month program, Graduate Trainees will receive cross-functional training during their training period, as well as exposure tall departments through an initial corporate orientation. Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for career and personal guidance for the duration of the program.
Throughout the program, Graduate Trainees will experience a wide variety of learning interventions, including but not limited to: presentations, market visits, functional as well as interpersonal and management skills training, case studies, discussions with senior management, formal classroom training, e-learning and other.
Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in live projects and ttake on the responsibility for managing these projects as well as their successful implementation. A final graduation project where all Graduate Trainees will be requested to professionally demonstrate their learning will mark the end of the program.
- To participate in the Coca-Cola Graduate trainee program.
- Take responsibility for and commit tcontinuous self-development throughout the 18 month duration of the program in order tachieve a high level of competence as outlined by the program specifications.
- Adhere tthe policies and procedures of The Coca-Cola Company for example (but not limited to): code of business conduct, working hours, leave etc.
- Participate in all learning activities as required by the program.
- Participate in all field work assignments as specified by the program and tcomplete all tasks / projects as assigned for these activities.
- Successfully manage and complete all assigned projects and assessments as per program requirements and schedule.
- Participate as an active member of the graduate trainee team.
- Demonstrate the values of The Coca-Cola Company and act as an ambassador by promoting and protecting our image both internally and externally.
- Identify business and program opportunities and communicate these tthe program co-ordinator or assigned mentor as applicable and by sdoing actively contribute tthe growth and development of the Coca-Cola business.
- Complete additional work assignments as requested.
- Improve business understanding and knowledge of The Coca-Cola system and associated job roles.
- Facilitate the creation of an open learning environment by continuously sharing knowledge and learning with program peers as well as mentors and program managers.
- Accurately maintain and update your personal portfoliof evidence as specified by the program guidelines and within agreed timeframes tensure all learning received (both on and off the job) is captured over the program duration.
- To participate in future graduate trainee programs as peer advisor, presenter or otherwise on an as needed basis and only when / if applicable.
FINANCIAL/ JOB SCOPE: The following measures are examples of candidate accountability measures throughout the program.
- 100% Completion of all program objectives as planned and within agreed timeframes.
- Assessments completed on time and within required standards.
- Compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Proficiency levels within agreed standards for the program.
- Projects completed within agreed timeframes and budget stipulations (where appropriate)
- Customer Satisfaction within agreed standards (Applies to projects undertaken with customers, bottlers etc. and based on feedback received following core assignments)
ORGANIZATION IMPACT/ INFLUENCE: Extensive High Level / Operational Interaction with:
- Talent & Development Manager
- HR Director
- General Managers
- Mentors / Coaches
- Trainers / Facilitators
- Cross Functional Bottler Personnel (related tfield assignments)
- Various Customers / Consumers (related tfield assignments)
- Suppliers / Vendors (if applicable through field assignments and project related work)
- Program Assessors
- The nature and purpose of these interactions will be determined by the program objectives and relate primarily tthe acquisition of knowledge and skills and in some cases project related activities determined by the nature of assigned projects / assignments.
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS: Required Skills & Competencies (other):
- Acting with Integrity
- Logical Reasoning
- Thinking Systemically
- Organizational Skills
- Strong Analytical and Numerical Skills
- Team Work / Working with a team
- Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships
- Communicating Effectively
- Results Orientation
- Delivering on Commitments
- Managing Diversity
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Creativity / Innovation
- Managing Change
- 0 – 2 years experience
- Fluent in English (Portuguese /French an added advantage)
- Have a Drivers License
- Computer Literacy (Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project)
ELIGIBILITY: Minimum requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business related field of study
- 0-2 years work experience
- Driving License
- Ability to deal with several layers inside the organization and across the total Coca-Cola System at the same time.
- Ability to interact with associates, bottlers, customers, consumers and suppliers across a variety of Franchises within the Central, East & West Africa Business Unit.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Acquiring and sharing knowledge and best practices
- Managing / completing projects and assignments within specific standards and deadlines
- Participating in assessment processes as a means tqualify throughout the program
- Building value based relationships across the system throughout the program period
- Opportunity identification as part of the program
JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
- Provide input and recommendations related tthe nature of the graduate trainee program and possible improvements for future programs
- Provide input and recommendations as they relate tvarious projects and assignments prescribed by the program.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Possible travel to moderate risk locations
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: May be required to travel; some trips requiring overnight stays for some length of time. Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online via Coca-Cola career portal.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Coca-Cola Company Graduate Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better