What is the look of my website/blog in other devices? This is the question that comes to the mind of most bloggers after adding one or two amazing features to their blog or website. We have received Numerous requests from some bloggers who wants to know how to check the look of their website/blog in other devices.
We are happy to give you the right answer to this long awaiting question. You can now check various views of your website/blog using Responsinator.
What Is Responsinator?
Responsinator is a website where you can view the layout of your website or blog on various Devices with different sizes and orientation.
With the help of this great website, you can check how your blog looks like on:
- iPhone 5 portrait · width: 320px
- iPhone 5 landscape · width: 568px
- iPhone 6 portrait · width: 375px
- iPhone 6 Plump portrait · width: 414px
- iPhone 6 Plump landscape · width: 736px
- Android (Nexus 4) portrait · width: 384px
- Android (Nexus 4) landscape · width: 600px
- iPad portrait · width: 768px
- iPad landscape · width: 1024px
- iPhone 6 landscape · width: 667px
Sometimes, your webpage look very beautiful and attractive on Desktop view and very ugly when you use mobile phones or tablet to view it. The great secret is that your blog appears different ways on devices with different sizes and layout.
How To Use Responsinator
Responsinator is free and easy to use. All you need to do is visit the official website by clicking here
Immediately the page loads you will see a box to enter your site. Enter your site or the url you wish to checkout and then click go. You could also click the screen to simulate different pages of your blog. That’s all.
Hope this was helpful? If yes, don’t hesitate to use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share button below to share this great article.