This is to inform the general public and all UTME candidates that the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) has finally activated the central admission processing system (CAPS).
Candidates awaiting admission status can now visit the Central Admission Processing System portal inducted by JAMB to check their admission status.
Below is all what we are going to be discussing in this post.
- Meaning of CAPS
- How to register on Caps portal
- How to login to Jamb Caps portal
- How to check Admission status on JAMB CAPS portal and
- How to Accept or Reject Admission on Caps portal
Please go through this post carefully to avoid missing some important information.
Firstly, lets start by explaining what the word CAPS mean and how it was introduced.
CAPS means Central Admission Processing System. It was launched by Jamb in 2017 with the aim of giving candidates a secure portal to check their status. They will be able to accept or reject an offer of provisional admission on the portal.
How To Register On JAMB CAPS Portal
To register on the CAPS portal, follow the steps below:
- Visit the registration portal at www.caps.jamb.gov.ng
- Fill in your details
- Follow the instruction to complete the registration
- Click submit when done.
Please, take note of the information you will be providing while filling the form.
How to Login On Jamb Caps Portal
- Visit www.caps.jamb.gov.ng
- Enter your username and password
- Click on login to proceed.
How To Check Admission Status on Jamb CAPS Portal
Candidates awaiting admission status can now use the step by step guide below to check their admission status.
- Visit Jamb Admission Status Checking Portal
- Login with your Jamb Profile email and Password
- Click on check admission status
- Select year of examination and enter your Registration number.
- View your status.
- Click on ACCEPT only when you are been offered provisional admission. Recommended doesn’t mean you are admitted yet. Take note.
Kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help other candidates, thanks.
Always Serving You Better.