Are you looking for Channels TV Job Recruitment 2019? Do you mind if we give you guidelines on how to apply for Channels TV Jobs? If yes, then continue reading.
Channels Television is an independent and multiple award winning 24-hour news and media television channel based in Lagos, Nigeria. It is one of the best television stations in Nigeria.
We are pleased to inform you that Channels TV is currently recruiting graduates and non-graduates into various vacant positions in the organization.
Channels TV Job Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory Nat ional Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of online content management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
See Also: Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Internship Programme 2019 – Apply Now
How to Apply for Channels TV Job Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following “documents” below to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Documents to be Sent
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
Write at least 10 satirical jokes about five unrelated events in the news from the last week on less than one page. Ensure news med i a and political topics are satirized, as well as conservative, moderate, and liberal
perspectives. Use a range of satirical devices such as irony, parody and sarcasm. If possible, include links to video clips that play into your joke(s).
Copies of credentials:
(Qualifying certificates obtained from schools and institutions attended (from S.S.C.E to Higher Institution(s) and any Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Birth Certificate; Scanned recent passport photo).
- Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in or able to live and work in Lagos State at own cost.
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Channels TV Job Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.