Did you Apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Covid-19 Loan? If yes, we are very pleased to inform you that the Federal Government has started the Disbursement of the CBN Covid-19 Loan to Successful Beneficiaries accross the country.
Successful applicants who applied for the CBN Covid 19 loan has started receiving congratulatory messages.
Below is a sample of the SMS you will receive from NIRSAL Microfinance Bank, NMFB if your CBN Covid 19 loan has been approved.
Your COVID-19 Loan application is approved. Click on the link https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng to accept offer and receive the fund in your account. For further enquiries please call 09010026900
CBN introduced a N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) that are affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
The broad objectives of the CBN’s N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility include:
- Cushion the adverse effects of COVID-19 on households and MSMEs;
- Support households and MSMEs whose economic activities have been significantly disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Stimulate credit to MSMEs to expand their productive capacity through equipment upgrade, and research and development.
How to Know if Your CBN Covid-19 Loan has Been Approved
Do you want to know if your Application for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Covid-19 Loan has been approved? If yes, please follow the step by step Procedures here;
- Visit: https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng
- You will be Asked to Choose SME or Household
- Click on the Category you Applied for
- A page will be displayed, asking for your BVN
- Enter your correct Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Click on Validate BVN
If your loan is approved, you will receive a Congratulatory message from the Portal stating the Applicants Name, Approved Loan Amount, Loan Tenor and Loan Moratorium, asking you to Accept or Reject.
- Click on Accept
- Enter your Full Name and Bank Account Number
- Click on Submit.
- Then wait for 2-3 days to receive your money directly into your bank account.
If your loan is not approved, you will get a response that says;
Sorry, Your loan has not been approved. Please check back later.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about CBN Covid-19 Loan, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.