Cadwell Limited Graduate Talent Pipeline Programme 2018 – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that Cadwell Limited, a foremost Real Estate Group of Companies seeks to employ fresh graduates for its Talent Pipeline Program.
Cadwell Limited invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
2018 Cadwell Limited Talent Pipeline Programme
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for fresh talent – young responsible graduates with ambition, drive and a curious mind who are inspired by a working environment that is inclusive, courageous, resilient and values innovation and teamwork.
- To be considered for the program, you will have to be a graduate of any of the below fields from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad with a strong academic background and minimum GPA of 3.5 or a Second Class Upper Division.
- Civil Engineering
- Estate Management and
- Electrical Engineering
- Must have completed NYSC
- Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions
- Must be hardworking and a “curious thinker”
- Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
- Must not be older than 25 years of age
- Have a natural knack for knowledge seeking and resilient
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities gained through volunteer, community or extra-curricular activities
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Applicants must submit the following:
- Personal Statement & Cover Letter – No longer than three pages that exemplifies the applicant’s best writing and is business-appropriate. This should include why you are interested in pursuing a career with the Westfoster Group and why you have chosen to apply for the Executive Training Program. (Published items are NOT welcome)
- A resume
- University Transcript
- Copy of International Passport (bio-data page) or Birth Certificate
- Letters of recommendation – Two signed letters should come from someone who knows you and can confidently comment on your capabilities & character in the corporate world: a current/former supervisor, a professor, advisor, or someone comparable. Preferably they should be on letterhead with an original signature.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date: 25th July, 2018
If you need us to help you with more updated information about the Cadwell Limited Graduate Talent Pipeline Programme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.