BUPower is a leading world-class provider of captive and embedded power solutions. Our goal is to be the premier energy solutions providerin Nigeria.
We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
- BU Power Limited is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees. The Management Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with personal and professional growth as well as the skills required to become an extraordinary Manager who can successfully run a Power Plant by offering ideas about how we can improve our operations and cope with new challenges.
- You will be exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Company and deployed to matching areas of needs and skills set.
- Must be a graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Possession of relevant certifications or a commitment to obtaining certifications relevant to the industry will be an added advantage
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Must have the right attitude to work/right orientation
- Willingness to explore new ideas and take on challenging tasks
- Some relevant experience in Power Generation will be an added advantage
- Possess or willing to acquire design skills/diagnostic package
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be between the ages of 23-28 years
- Independent thinking and trainable
- A minimum of a Second Class Division
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 8th December, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about BU Power Limited Management Trainee Programme 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.