British American Tobacco Global Graduate Recruitment 2018 – In this post is the requirements, qualifications and updates on how to apply for British American Tobacco Global Graduate Recruitment 2018.
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Global Graduate Operations
Job number: 19981BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Operations) enables you develop exceptional skills – a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in and how the BAT Operations work to achieve outstanding business results.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- We are looking for 3 Global Graduates (Operations): 1 in Manufacturing, 1 in Leaf and 1 in Supply Chain.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Have you completed the National Youth Service (NYSC)?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- Do you have a university degree in Engineering?
- Are you a recent graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
How To Apply For British American Tobacco Global Graduate Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online where application will be review before submission.
28th February, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about British American Tobacco Global Graduate Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better