Here is a post which will give you the full details and guidelines on how to apply for the ongoing BRISIN Implementation Recruitment 2018. In this page, you will get the requirements, qualification and all you need to know about BRISIN. Please carefully read through to avoid any mistake when applying for Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Scheme 2018
BRISIN which stands for Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria, an integrated data and information infrastructure, an all-encompassing system for the collection, storage, distribution of data & information to support the management of the economy.
The system aimed at bringing developmental and economic growth in the country through the use of correct data of people and all economic activities to develop Nigeria just the way it is in the developed countries.
We are glad to inform the general public that Applications are invited for:
Job title: BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria (FCT PILOT)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) NCE OND BA/BSc/HN
Job Field: General
Initial 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities including but not limited to:
- Commercial and productive activities,
- Service economy
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
- Legal Documentations
- Rural developments
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
Field of Studies Required
- Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
Qualifications and Grade Levels
- Masters and PHD Grade level 10 – 14
- HND / B.sc / BA etc Grade level 8 – 10
- ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
- SSCE / GCE/ Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
- Applicant is informed that a fee of N1000 to cover registration, portal, screening and training is applicable.
- The best selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in
BRISIN Implementation Recruitment 2018
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should visit Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) career website on https://www.brisin.gov.ng/register to apply online.
If you need us to help you with more updated information on BRISIN Implementation Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.