Do you want to study in Canada with a small amount of money? If yes, then you just landed on the right page. The article below will provide you with information on the top cheapest universities in Canada that international students can easily study in.
- List Of Canada Scholarships For International Students
- How to get a Canadian Student Visa: Step by Step Guide
- Best Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022
Reasons You Study in Canada
There are various reasons you should consider studying in Canada. Below are some of the benefits;
1. Canada is a land filled with lots of opportunities. No wonder so many international students make it their first choice.
2. Canada is among the best countries in the world to both study, work and live.
3. The chances of becoming a permanent resident in Canada through study is very high.
4. Canada is a multicultural country. This means that Canada respects your traditions irrespective of the country you come from. Canada is a democratic country that protects the rights of everyone residing in it.
5. You stand a higher chance of getting a very nice job with good pay in Canada after graduation.
6. Canada offers quality health care at a low cost.
7. You can work as a student while you are still studying in Canada. This gives you the privilege to gain work experience and also manage your finances.
8. Canada have lots of scholarship opportunities for international students.
9. Degrees gotten from Canadian universities are recognized internationally or worldwide.
Cheapest Universities in Canada for International Students
Below are some of the cheapest universities in Canada for international students. You can copy the names of the universities and search for them on google.
1. Bradon University
2. University of the People
3. University of Guelph
4. Universite de Saint-Boniface
5. University of Montreal
6. Canadian Mennonite University
7. University of Calgary
8. Simon Fraser University
9. Memorial University of Newfoundland
10. University of Regina
11. University of Saskatchewan
Cheapest Universities in Canada to Undertake an Undergraduate Study Program
The following Universities are the cheapest universities in Canada to undertake an undergraduate study program;
|University||Average Tuition fee|
|University of the People||Tuition-Free|
|Universite de Saint-Boniface||$7,428|
|University of Guelph||$9,730|
|Canadian Mennonite University||$10,003|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$11,460|
|University of Montreal||$15, 019|
Cheapest Universities in Canada to Undertake a Master’s Degree Study Program
|University||Average Tuition Fees|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$3, 222|
|University of Northern British Columbia||$3,297|
|Simon Fraser University||$3,743|
|University of Calgary||$3,693|
|University of Saskatchewan||$4,358|
|University of Regina||$6,427|
Cost of Living in Canada for International Students
Canada has one of the most affordable costs of living for international students when compared to other countries. Although the cost of living varies depending on where the university is located in Canada.
Note that the government of Canada requires international students to show proof of having at least $10,000 CAD aside tuition. The proof needs to be submitted during your study permit application.
Students from other countries should be able to have their tuition fees ready in addition to $10,000 to meet other expenses. However, you could possibly need more than that.
Is it Possible to Study for Free in Canada?
Yes, it is very possible to study for free in Canada. There are lots of scholarships available in Canada for both international graduates and undergraduate students.
The Canadian government and some other institutions in Canada provide these scholarships as a means of helping students from other countries to achieve higher and quality education for free.