Brave African Entertainers also known as “BAE AWARDS” have decided to make the biggest African Music/entertainers awards ceremony in Nigeria and more.
The BAE AWARDS for Bravery and Excellence is a project organized by PEE AND MEE INT’L. Its designed to acknowledge individual, and organizations whose works and activities have impacted society positively and a voting process for Artistes who are brave in glow in the entertainment industry.
IDRobert Clothing has been nominated to participate in the BAE AWARDS CONTEST 2018 as the Best Fashion Designer Of The and here are some prominent reasons why the Clothing brand deserve to bag the Best Fashion Designer Of The Year.
How To Vote IDRobert For BAE Awards Best Fashion Designer Of The Year
- Visit http://vote.baeawards.com/p/fashion-designer-of-year.html?m=1
- Click on IDROBERT CLOTHING
- Then click VOTE
- That’s all.
Remember, voting is open everyday, meaning you can vote again after 24hrs of your first vote.
A Vote For IDRobert Clothing is a vote for greater fashion revolution in Africa…
Reasons You Should Vote IDROBERT CLOTHING As Best Fashion Designer Of The Year
1. IDRobert Clothing has satisfied her consumers demand for indigenous styled cloths that are adaptable to their daily lifestyle in terms of design, quality and fitness.
2. They’ve revolutionized the African fashion couture in terms of suitable, wear ability and comfort of her signatures for her esteemed consumers which cut across Africans and non Africans alike within a very competitive price.
3. The most wanted brand has served her consumers by making their products available and accessible via their online marketing plateform at www.idrobertclothing.com and has also delivered their products to their customers at their comfort zones including giving them some sort of exclusivity at a “human-faced” prize.
4. The profound clothing brand has remained steadfast in their commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
5. IDRobert Clothing is the only clothing brand that has remained faithful in organising trainings to getting the unskilled gain dexterity in fashion line business.
Follow the link below to cast your vote