Apply now for the ongoing Ashaka Cement Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018.
Ashaka Cement Limited based in Ashaka, Gombe State is a subsidiary of Lafarge Africa Plc. The Company produces the famous brand “AshakaCem” popularly known as the Star of the North because of its proven record of quality and integrity. Lafarge’s vision is to build a stronger Nigeria safely, ethically and sustainably through innovative construction solutions.
Ashaka Cement has commenced its 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme targeted at attracting suitably qualified, young, exceptional and highly motivated individuals to join its workforce. Successful candidates will work at Ashaka Cement’s plant in Ashaka, Funakaye LGA, Gombe State. Lafarge offers its employees careers with a meaning: building the future. Lafarge offers personal development opportunities, international mobility as well as safe and attractive working conditions.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or a Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit) from any of the following disciplines: Engineering; Social Sciences; Management; Arts/ Humanities or other related disciplines.
- Completion of the mandatory NYSC programme as at the time of application.
- A maximum of 2 years’ post-NYSC work experience.
- A maximum age of 28 years, as at 31 December, 2018.
- Candidates from Gombe, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Taraba and Adamawa States and other states in Northern Nigeria are strongly encouraged to apply.
- In addition, candidates should demonstrate strong passion for excellence, enthusiasm, analytical, communication (written and verbal), presentation and problem solving skills.
How to Apply for Ashaka Cement Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
Application Instructions and Information
Interested applicants should:
- Send their resumes (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with full names and functional e-mail address and phone numbers) to email@example.com, not later than 13 July 2018.
- Also include in their applications, a statement showing how they meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about their professional achievements and abilities
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be considered only based on merit. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the Test. In addition, all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be investigated.
Application Deadline Date:
13th July, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Ashaka Cement Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.