Association of Local Governments of Nigeria, ALGON Nationwide Recruitment 2017: Accelerated Building Technologies Limited, requires the services of three thousand and ninety six (3096) motivated and energetic individuals familiar with agricultural technology and relevant fieldwork for its Comprehensive Local Agriculture Plan (C-LAP) project in the 774 Local Government Areas of Nigeria.
C-LAP is an Association of Local Governments of Nigeria (ALGON) project. Project C-LAP is a blueprint for bringing about ‘Agricultural Revolution’ in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Data Collector
Slot: 3 for each LGA of the federation
- Data collection, Data mining, Compilation, verification, and sorting
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities
- Data Entry and Analysis
- Adhere to all data collection protocols during data collection activities
- Submit report on the activities covered and completed in addition to other ad hoc reports as required
- Assist the senior officers in any other duty as may be assigned.
- WASC and above. Field experience in agricultural activities and data collection is an advantage. Intermediate computer skills are essential.
- Candidate must reside in the LGA of interest and should be able to communicate in the local language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to apply online.
Please, note the following:
1. Candidates must also submit hard copies of the applications to the office of the LGA Chairman of their Local Government Area of origin.
2. Application received after the closing date above will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for the interviews.
Application Closing Date:
23rd October 2017.