Here is a page which will give you details and guide on how to apply for 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018 If you have always wish to work with 9mobile Nigeria, this is a great opportunity for you.
Carefully read through this page to avoid any mistake when applying for 9mobile available job positions. Also get latest recruitment updates from 9mobile Nigeria and see how to apply for 9mobile available jobs for free.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Job Title: Manager, CS & PS Core Planning
- Assist in the design, planning, and optimisation of circuit switching components of EMTS’s core network, systems, and platforms.
- Provide input in translatingEMTS business plan and subscriber growth assumptions into requirements for the core network circuit switching system.
- Review the unit/ team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Provide useful inputs in defining the locations for circuit & packet switch infrastructure and other related network elements
- Define and direct the requirement for capacity planning of interfaces/links to the VAS & IT networks
- Design, plan and dimension circuit & packet switching network elements to ensure optimal use and deployment of resources
- Direct the timely provisioning of the circuit & packet switching network capacity for all the GSM, EDGE, UMTS & LTE elements, features, protocols, interfaces etc.
- Perform technical investigations into areas related to circuit & packet switching network design and performance, such as new types of hardware, new design methodologies, new caching algorithms, impact of new technologies (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, LTE etc.)
- Scoping & dimensioning of datacoms equipment within the Core network
- Lead optimisation & resilience initiatives across the Core Network
- Drive innovation initiatives across the Core network
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Coordinate the unit’s activities and ensure compliance with the organization’s operating policies controls and procedures.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Head, Core and VAS
- First degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Physics or Computer Sciences from a recognized University
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to Eight(8) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Telecommunications Technology Fundamentals
- Business Application Knowledge
- Budget & basic financial planning
- Great Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
- Traffic trend analysis
- Basic product development
- Problem Solving
Currently, 9mobile Nigeria recruitment 2018 Application is not yet out, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We will update immediately the form is out online.
How To Apply For 9mobile Nigeria recruitment 2018
To apply for 9mobile Nigeria recruitment 2018 visit the official 9mobile online recruitment portal via the link below;